Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #414
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: NIKON 17-35 f/2.8 AF-S IF-ED MINTY!!" Previous topic | Next topic
director1101 Gold Member Nikonian since 21st May 2009Fri 28-Aug-09 10:01 PM
93 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: NIKON 17-35 f/2.8 AF-S IF-ED MINTY!!"

US

US
Due to unexpected expenses I must sell an excellent copy of a NIKON 17-35mm f/2.8 lens..I recently purchased this lens from a long time Nikonian (bigbear1) and this lens is everything he said it to be..Excellent++ Condition and very sharp...I received it on a Friday and photographed a wedding on Saturday in a 120 year old church and used the lens to show the beautiful old church and the pictures were excellent...as I mentioned, the lens is in excellent cosmetic condition (looks like new)..glass is perfect and body of lens looks as new...focusing is silky smooth and auto-focus is fast and accurate..the pictures are sharp on both my D700 and Fuji S5 bodies..previous owner stated the lens was in storage since 2006 and I believe it..shows little signs of use..you can check the previous listing for additional information..I received it on August 14 so the listing was a few days before that....

Includes HB-23 Petal Hood, CL-76 Hard Case and Front and Rear Lens Caps...Please look at pictures and email for any additional information...1260.00 firm and includes PayPal fees .. Shipping to Canada 35.00...I will accept a Cashier's Check for this lens also..

I have over 1050 feedback on Ebay ID director1101 without a negative in 9 years..100% positive feedback..I have purchased and sold several pieces of Nikon related camera equipment on Nikonians in the past month and have enjoyed making Nikonian friends...

Hate to part with this lens, however, I am selling due to unexpected expenses...have wanted one of these lenses for a long time and will purchase another when financially possible..

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: FS: NIKON 17-35 f/2.8 AF-S IF-ED MINTY!!
Mutt58
01st Sep 2009
MasterGoa
03rd Sep 2009
Bruce16
07th Sep 2009
shuashu
13th Sep 2009
Bruce16
13th Sep 2009
megancanada
10th Jan 2010
reuben Moderator
12th Jan 2010

Mutt58 Registered since 16th Feb 2009Tue 01-Sep-09 10:51 PM
49 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: NIKON 17-35 f/2.8 AF-S IF-ED MINTY!!"
In response to Reply # 0

CA

What are you asking for it?Thanks Terry

MasterGoa Registered since 17th Nov 2007Thu 03-Sep-09 03:20 AM
793 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FS: NIKON 17-35 f/2.8 AF-S IF-ED MINTY!!"
In response to Reply # 1

CA

End of second paragraphe tells all...

Bruce16 Registered since 31st Dec 2005Mon 07-Sep-09 01:15 AM
52 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: FS: NIKON 17-35 f/2.8 AF-S IF-ED MINTY!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Toronto, CA

I'm a bit confused. You mention shipping TO Canada. Does that mean you're not in Canada? I don't want the hassles of customs if you're outside.

Bruce

shuashu Registered since 29th Jun 2009Sun 13-Sep-09 01:27 PM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: FS: NIKON 17-35 f/2.8 AF-S IF-ED MINTY!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Scaroborough, CA

where are you located? or we might meet up,it reduces the transaction fee and shipping fee.

Bruce16 Registered since 31st Dec 2005Sun 13-Sep-09 03:32 PM
52 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: FS: NIKON 17-35 f/2.8 AF-S IF-ED MINTY!!"
In response to Reply # 4

Toronto, CA

Hi,

I live and work in the east end of Toronto--Scarborough.

Bruce

megancanada Registered since 27th May 2009Sun 10-Jan-10 06:24 PM
13 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: FS: NIKON 17-35 f/2.8 AF-S IF-ED MINTY!!"
In response to Reply # 5

CA

Is this still for sale

reuben Moderator Landscape and Sports in depth expertise Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources Nikonian since 21st Jan 2004Tue 12-Jan-10 01:14 AM
10419 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "RE: FS: NIKON 17-35 f/2.8 AF-S IF-ED MINTY!!"
In response to Reply # 6

Mayo, US

The thread is about 4 months old. I would think not.

Simplify

Cormorants

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #414 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.