nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #397
View in linear mode

Subject: "!! SOLD !! - Nikkor 80-400mm VR Lens" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007Sat 25-Jul-09 01:52 AM
6108 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"!! SOLD !! - Nikkor 80-400mm VR Lens"
Mon 05-Oct-09 12:02 AM by Dubes

Mississauga, CA

For Sale – AF VR-NIKKOR 80-400mm 1:4.5-5.6D ED Lens. Complete with case, carrying strap, original box & manual.
Please note, this is a US lens.
Front element has a tiny (1mm) scratch, but does not affect image quality. Rest of lens is in almost new condition.
Lens currently sells locally for around $1,700.00 CAD + tax (approx $1,900.00)
Will sell for $850.00 + shipping (will charge my actual cost including insurance). I live in Mississauga, so local pick up in the Greater Toronto Area is available. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay (plebe3031).
PayPal, cash or electronic money transfer.
Recent images taken with the lens can be found here:
http://www.nikonians.org/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=161&topic_id=87998&mesg_id=87998&page=6
Thanks for looking.
Any questions, email me or send a private message.

ALSO PLEASE NOTE - this is an AF lens not an AF-S, autofocus will not work with certain models such as the D40, etc. Please check compatibility.

Please Visit My Gallery and my website at www.richarddubiel.com
Richard

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

phlash46 Registered since 01st Feb 2008Sat 25-Jul-09 02:09 AM
2207 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#1. "RE: FS - Nikkor 80-400mm VR Lens"
In response to Reply # 0

Peekskill, US

If you'll ship to the US I'll happily pay the shipping. My paypal address is bbgordon46@aol.com. What is the price in US dollars? My e-mail address, during business hours, is bgordon46@parkavenuebank.com, otherwise use my Nikonians address.

New York Nikoner
My Nikonians Gallery

"Insanity is repeating the same process expecting a different result" Albert Einstein

NAS can go into remission, but, it is incurable.

Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007Sat 25-Jul-09 03:12 AM
6108 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FS - Nikkor 80-400mm VR Lens"
In response to Reply # 1

Mississauga, CA

Sent you an e-mail.

Richard

Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007Mon 27-Jul-09 12:25 AM
#3. "RE: !! SOLD !! - Nikkor 80-400mm VR Lens"
In response to Reply # 0

Mississauga, CA

Lens has been sold - thanks for looking

Richard

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #397 Previous topic | Next topic