nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #394
View in linear mode

Subject: "D300 + 12-24 AF-S + grip + batt. + ext. warranty" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
arphoto Registered since 01st May 2009Tue 21-Jul-09 11:23 AM
9 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D300 + 12-24 AF-S + grip + batt. + ext. warranty"
Sun 04-Oct-09 03:35 AM

CA

Mint d300. bought last September with transferable Henry's warranty for 4 years. Lens is from 2007, nikon has 5 years on this and I will give original receipt which should honor warranty. Also, vertical grip and 2 new batteries. Everything is like new. Body has about 8000 shots. Boxes for everything and paperwork available. My ebay name is srego92 if you want to see feedback, I have 100%. $2600 for everything. $1750 for body and grip, $850 for lens. Pretty close to a firm price, could include insured shipping if your in Canada.

Thanks!

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

zedbadee Winner in the Nikonians 10th Anniversary Photo Contest Registered since 05th Jun 2007Wed 22-Jul-09 01:19 AM
154 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D300 + 12-24 AF-S + grip + batt. + ext. warranty"
In response to Reply # 0

Vancouver, CA

how much for the MD10 grip?

arphoto Registered since 01st May 2009Wed 29-Jul-09 05:23 AM
9 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D300 + 12-24 AF-S + grip + batt. + ext. warranty"
In response to Reply # 1
Fri 02-Oct-09 10:18 PM

CA

Sold

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #394 Previous topic | Next topic