Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #367
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon AF 14mm f/2.8D ED Wide Angle Lens" Previous topic | Next topic
acphoto Basic MemberTue 09-Jun-09 08:29 PM
731 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon AF 14mm f/2.8D ED Wide Angle Lens"

Oakville, CA

Nikon 14/2.8D AF lens in excellent condition. Original box and Rear Cap ,Slip-on Front Lens Cap, CL-S2 Soft Fabric Lens Pouch included.

Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass and aspherical lens elements deliver superior optical performance. Never used much, hardly ever lately.

Price: $950.00CAN

Hybrid aspherical lens elements and ED glass elements for high-resolution and high-contrast images.
RF (rear focus) system for superior optical performance.
Rectilinear design provides streight-line subject rendition.
Built-in flower type lens hood.

Alex, Ontario
www.alexcejkaphotography.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #367 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.