Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #365
View in linear mode

Subject: "Telescope for Sale" Previous topic | Next topic
rufus28 Registered since 25th Apr 2006Tue 09-Jun-09 02:51 AM
14 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Telescope for Sale"
Tue 09-Jun-09 02:51 AM by rufus28

Calgary, CA

Getting rid of because I have only used it twice. I bought it when the dollar was good so the original cost of the telescope was $1549. Now with the change in dollar it is going for $1699.95 new. I have the original receipt showing the cost of the package was $2427.19

Includes:

Nexstar 8SE Telescope - Like New Conditon
JMI HardCase Custom for Nexstar 8SE
Celestron Lens Shade (Dew Cover) not pictured
Celestron 2" Eyepiece Kit with case

All the glass is very clean with no scratches or marks on it.

Pictures can be viewed here:

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-cameras-camcorders-Celestron-Nexstar-8SE-Telescope-with-accessories-W0QQAdIdZ129527092

Asking $1000

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #365 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.