New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5
Thu 04-Jun-09 11:13 AM | edited Sat 03-Oct-09 10:50 PM by Lock 45
D200 body. Comes with original EN-EL3e battery. If I can find it, I will send the original owners manual. Frankly, I found that the Thom Hogan D200 guide was so much better than the owners manual that I soon lost track of the factory issued instructions.

I have no idea where the original box may be, along with the strap, cables or CD discs. Has 10,000 or so clicks. Good used condition with normal marks. I do not baby my equipment but this camera was never banged around or dropped, etc. Was a spare and third body that my travel co-pilot used.

Price is $625 US Dollars, paid by PayPal, which will include shipping to all Canada and the lower 48. I will eat the PayPal fees.

That, or you can hand me $650 CDN cash, right here, in Newmarket, which is 30 minutes North of Toronto.

Dan Miller

G