nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #343
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D3 Body only" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
This message is locked.
agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 18th Jan 2007Thu 28-May-09 12:20 AM
4204 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D3 Body only"
Thu 28-May-09 12:21 AM by agitater

Toronto, CA

This D3 is in excellent physical condition and functions perfectly with only 7,000 actuations on the shutter. It comes with two EN-EL4a batteries, Nikon MH-22 chargers, the original focusing screen, upgrade E3 (gridline) focusing screen, GGS LCD protector, unused Domke strap, and all original cables, boxes and papers. CAN$4,000.00 plus insured shipping. Please PM me for exact shipping cost to your address. PayPal or bank draft accepted. Free shipping in Toronto and the GTA.

My Photo.Net Gallery
My Nikonians Gallery

Howard Carson

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Nikon D3 Body only
remi1970
28th May 2009
agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
28th May 2009
agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
28th May 2009
remi1970
28th May 2009
31st May 2009
reuben Moderator Landscape and Sports in depth expertise Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
31st May 2009

remi1970 Registered since 02nd Nov 2008Thu 28-May-09 09:21 PM
29 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon D3 Body only"
In response to Reply # 0

CA

Is your Nikon D3 still for sale?

I am in montreal....
remi

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 18th Jan 2007Thu 28-May-09 09:52 PM
4204 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon D3 Body only"
In response to Reply # 1

Toronto, CA

Remi:

It's still for sale.

My Photo.Net Gallery
My Nikonians Gallery

Howard Carson

agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 18th Jan 2007Thu 28-May-09 09:53 PM
#3. "RE: Nikon D3 Body only"
In response to Reply # 1

Toronto, CA

Shipping to Montreal, insured and tracked, is CAN$30.

My Photo.Net Gallery
My Nikonians Gallery

Howard Carson

remi1970 Registered since 02nd Nov 2008Thu 28-May-09 10:22 PM
29 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Nikon D3 Body only"
In response to Reply # 3

CA

ok. thanks.
I am seiously interested.
still under warranty?

agitater Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 18th Jan 2007Sun 31-May-09 04:01 AM
#5. "RE: Nikon D3 Body only"
In response to Reply # 4

Toronto, CA

It's still under warranty, until the end of October 2009.

My Photo.Net Gallery
My Nikonians Gallery

Howard Carson

reuben Moderator Landscape and Sports in depth expertise Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 21st Jan 2004Sun 31-May-09 05:27 PM
10506 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: Nikon D3 Body only"
In response to Reply # 0

Mayo, US

Please direct further replies to this duplicate thread.

Simplify

Cormorants

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #343 Previous topic | Next topic