Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #319
View in linear mode

Subject: "AF MICRO NIKKOR 70-180mm 1:4.5-5.6 ED For Sale" Previous topic | Next topic
andrewjr Registered since 26th Apr 2006Wed 06-May-09 07:02 PM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"AF MICRO NIKKOR 70-180mm 1:4.5-5.6 ED For Sale"

Toronto, CA

I have a AF MICRO NIKKOR 70-180mm 1:4.5-5.6 ED in great condition for sale. Offering an extra really right stuff plate as well.
Paid $1100 for it and paid additional for the cost of the plate.

This lens allows you to change macro image size without moving your camera. This is very, very handy, especially for anyone doing any kind of macro work.

This is not a DX lens and will work with the FX format Nikon cameras.

The ED glass is tack sharp and I've been delighted to use this lens for my macro work. I'm selling it only to fund my purchase of a D700 body. I've taken great care of it, as i do all my equipment.

I'd like to sell this unit in Toronto please.
Asking $850.

please contact me if interested, thanks
Andrew

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

andrewjr Registered since 26th Apr 2006Thu 07-May-09 02:09 AM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: AF MICRO NIKKOR 70-180mm 1:4.5-5.6 ED For Sale"
In response to Reply # 0

Toronto, CA

The lens is now sold.
Thanks
Andrew

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #319 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.