Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #30
View in linear mode

Subject: "Pricing of used Nikon equipment in Canada" Previous topic | Next topic
Ruyooka Registered since 28th Nov 2006Thu 19-Jun-08 01:00 PM
308 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Pricing of used Nikon equipment in Canada"

Newmarket, CA

I am planning to sell off a few of my lenses, in order to finance a couple of new lens purchases. My lenses are in mint/near mint condition. Where do I go/look to determine what they are worth today?

Thank you very much.

Muniini
A Nikonian in Toronto

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

kws Registered since 24th Feb 2008Thu 19-Jun-08 03:39 PM
52 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Pricing of used Nikon equipment in Canada"
In response to Reply # 0

Toronto, CA

You could check Henry's used equipment list:
http://www.henrys.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/DepartmentDisplay?catalogId=10001&departmentId=10409&storeId=10001

or better, since you're in Toronto, go wander around in their outlet store on Queen St.

Also, do some searches on ebay to see if you can find similar items to check what they are going for.

--
Kevin

Quebecois1 Basic MemberThu 19-Jun-08 06:08 PM
5 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Pricing of used Nikon equipment in Canada"
In response to Reply # 0

CA

Hi,
You can look at www.lespacs.com. It's in French. They have a lot of cameras and lenses.
I'm looking to the used market since a few years. If I can help, just email me.

Guy in Quebec

g1975a Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Sep 2007Thu 19-Jun-08 11:00 PM
2220 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Pricing of used Nikon equipment in Canada"
In response to Reply # 0

Cambridge, CA

If you are selling it on the Nikonians, you may want to also check out http://www.keh.com . It's an American site but has some realistic prices. For some reason, Canadian pricing hasn't caught up to the increase in the dollar.

--Trying something and not succeeding is a lot better than waiting to fail: the realization of a chronic procrastinator.--

Nikon Digitutor: A great way to learn your camera   Nikonians Member Survey - Win a Markins Q3 Ball Head

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Ruyooka Registered since 28th Nov 2006Fri 20-Jun-08 05:15 AM
308 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Pricing of used Nikon equipment in Canada"
In response to Reply # 3
Sat 03-Oct-09 09:16 AM

Newmarket, CA

Thank you very much for these leads. Very helpful.

Muniini

A Nikonian in Toronto

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #30 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.