Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #252
View in linear mode

Subject: "D90 2wks. new for sale" Previous topic | Next topic
northernboy Registered since 07th Nov 2007Sat 28-Feb-09 01:30 AM
3 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D90 2wks. new for sale"

unfortunate circumstances requires me to sell.
Camera comes with 2 gig card .
Asking $950.00 firm. Will pay for shipping.
Prefer hand to hand from toronto to Niagara Falls .

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

nikywalt Registered since 04th Feb 2009Mon 02-Mar-09 06:34 PM
10 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D90 2wks. new for sale"
In response to Reply # 0

CA

If it's only 2 weeks since you bought it why not return it for full refund? Any reputable camera store will do that.
Otherwise sounds like a pretty good deal for what your asking for it. Does it come with a lens?

Good luck

Walt

northernboy Registered since 07th Nov 2007Tue 03-Mar-09 12:53 AM
3 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D90 2wks. new for sale"
In response to Reply # 1

Thanks for the info. I was not aware of that. I will verify tommorrow. I have taken approx. 200 photos. Love this camera.
I had my own lenses so there is no kit lens involved.
I think it is a great price if anyone intends to buy the 90.
Is the warranty tansferable ? I thought it was.
Ken

MasterGoa Registered since 17th Nov 2007Tue 03-Mar-09 02:20 AM
793 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: D90 2wks. new for sale"
In response to Reply # 2

CA

No it is not...

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #252 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.