Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

FS: Nikon 105mm AF-S VR Micro Lens ($840Cnd) - SOLD

Ste-Julie, CA
28 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
mchudzia Registered since 16th Feb 2007
Thu 05-Feb-09 02:43 PM | edited Sat 03-Oct-09 05:40 AM by mchudzia

This is my first try to sell equipment on Nikonians. I am used to selling on eBay and you can have a look on my profile on eBay under the user name mjchudz.

For sale in Canada I have an absolutely mint Nikkor 105mm f/2.8 AF-S VR. The lens has no signs of ware and is 100% operational. It comes with the box, all accessories, all paperwork and a copy of the original bill of sale dated from 13 Nov 2006 from Henrys. The manual is a bit crumpled (just a bit) due to my more questionable manual storage techniques.
I am selling because I have purchased a 70-180mm Micro from a fellow Nikonian in this forum.

The asking price is $840Cnd Paypaled and shipped to any major Canadian city. If you are located outside a radius of 100km of a large Canadian city you must ask for a shipping quote. Local pick up on the south shore of Montreal is welcome and the cash price is $800.00
Just to clarify as to my bizarre 100km shipping note: I got caught last year shipping for free to a place in Nunavut… ouch… that is very expensive.

Happy shooting.