nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
tuthill

Edmonton, CA
152 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
tuthill Registered since 15th Oct 2006
Thu 22-Jan-09 03:28 PM | edited Fri 23-Jan-09 10:14 PM by tuthill

I purchased this as a back up in December and it included a 2 year Henry's extended warranty which is good until Dec 2010. This warranty is transferable. I ended up getting my D300 back from a purchaser and decided to keep it as a backup to my D700. Following is Henry's description of this camera. I have taken 4 or 5 test shots just to make sure it worked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This used DSLR is in great aesthetic condition, showing minimal signs of wear. The LCD cover has a few light scratches on it, the underlying LCD looks great, no apparent marks. The exterior of the camera has only a few light handling marks here and there. Functionally, this digital camera is in great working order. It shoots properly in all modes, auto focuses, flash fires normally, all menus and options are easy to navigate, previews/erases images properly and the rechargeable battery pack holds its charge properly and provides power to the camera. There are no burnt pixels and there are no bent pins inside the memory card slot.

Made in Thailand. Serial number is: 50009xx.
Firmware Version: 1.01. Actuation count is 3702 .

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I will also include an 8 gig SDHC card and a brand new, never used Markins QR plate.

$465 Canadian if paid by Paypal or flat $450 Canadian if paid by echeck. I will cover regular Canada Post shipping.

Mike Tuthill

Sony A7, Sony A6000, Sony A57

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: FS: D80
     Reply message Ignore this
Reply message Sold : D80
Reply message Sale Completed : D80