Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D1x (w/ buffer upgrade) and lenses 10-20, 24-85, 105 macro, ?80-200 2.8?

228 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
antca Registered since 05th Feb 2007
Thu 11-Dec-08 12:52 AM | edited Thu 11-Dec-08 01:15 PM by antca

Hi there,
Looking to change things up a little. NAS for 70-200 vr after shooting days of hockey they say VR is not relevant for sports.. but it may be when your teeth are chattering after the 5th hour!
Located in Wingham Ontario.

So… here it goes. Email me for pic’s etc… and I’ll get on it.

Nikon D1x (with Buffer upgrade)
Missing a couple of the covers but the plastic is not pealing and seems to work fine. Only used a couple times, bought used for a “black and white” and a backup camera, just to find out I’m not using it. (also wanted to feel what a “pro” camera was like.
Comes with charger 3 batteries and charger, D1x strap.
I know the one battery is good for several hundred pic’s but don’t know about the others, they charge and camera takes a pic with them, but I tend to charge the one and put it back.

Nikon 24-85mm AF-S f3.5-4.5
Good shape, has the odd bit of internal dust but never impacted image. Nice and sharp and gets good reviews.

Sigma 105mm 2.8 Macro
Sharp, excellent shape. Includes hood.

Sigma 10-20mm HSM F4-5.6
Excellent shape, hardly used. Hate to let it go but the 70-200 is calling me. Includes hood and softcase.

Nikon 80-200mm 2.8 AF two touch
(not AF-S – not push/pull) Comes with the box and CL case. Great shape works great.
If it looks like I may be at the point that the funds dictate I can get the 70-200 AF-S I’ll be looking to let this go. Love the lens but keep wondering if I can get a few more hockey keepers with the internal motor. I’d be looking for around $775.00

D300 and D1x and not enough lenses!