nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #110
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Nikon D40X" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
GWN Registered since 06th Jul 2007Mon 06-Oct-08 12:36 AM
26 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Nikon D40X"
Sun 04-Oct-09 11:50 AM by GWN

Orleans, CA

For Sale: Mint Nikon D40X with everything that came in the box. About 1800 clicks, Rear LCD protected by ExpertShield screen protector.

Asking $370 CDN

Shipping extra. Payment via EMT, paypal

For sale in Canada Only

Item is located in Ottawa

Thanks for looking

Rene

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

cmcmillan Basic MemberTue 07-Oct-08 07:01 PM
48 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: Nikon D40X"
In response to Reply # 0
Sun 04-Oct-09 01:48 PM

Burlington, CA

Email and PM sent about D40X.

Chris

"I wish I was a god with a thousand arms, each one with a camera." - Nobuyoshi Araki

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

GWN Registered since 06th Jul 2007Tue 07-Oct-08 08:40 PM
26 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FS: Nikon D40X"
In response to Reply # 1
Sun 04-Oct-09 10:40 AM

Orleans, CA

Email sent

GWN Registered since 06th Jul 2007Wed 08-Oct-08 05:22 AM
#3. "RE: FS: Nikon D40X"
In response to Reply # 0
Sun 04-Oct-09 12:28 PM

Orleans, CA

SOLD. Thanks Chris

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #110 Previous topic | Next topic