Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #107
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D200 Body Only" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
nickyjs Silver Member Nikonian since 23rd Aug 2006Tue 23-Sep-08 07:38 PM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D200 Body Only"
Sun 04-Oct-09 07:51 AM by nickyjs

Red Deer, CA

Hi all, my first time posting here, although I've been a member for awhile. I'm selling my mint condition Nikon D200 (am looking to upgrade to the D300 ).

The camera has just over 4,000 actuations. It has been gently used and is in mint condition with no marks, scratches, etc. It's always had LCD cover on it and stored in camera case when not in use. Included are all the original accessories:

Original Box
Body Cap
Eyepiece Cap DK-5
Nikon Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL3e
Quick Charger MH-18a
Video Cable
USB Cable UC-E4
Nikon D200 strap
Nikon BM-6 LCD cover
Quickstart Guide, User Manual and PictureProject CD-ROM

Also includes: new BM-6 LCD cover (still in package) and Nikon QuickPro DVD Guide.

Pictures available upon request. Would prefer to deal locally, if possible (central Alberta). Otherwise prefer payment by email money transfer or PayPal (buyer covers fees). Asking $850 Cdn plus shipping.

Thanks so much for looking. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Nicole, Alberta

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

nickyjs Silver Member Nikonian since 23rd Aug 2006Thu 16-Oct-08 04:41 PM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon D200 Body Only"
In response to Reply # 0
Sun 04-Oct-09 06:30 AM

Red Deer, CA

This camera has been sold. Thanks so much!

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #107 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.