nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

SOLD - D300, MB-D10, AF-S 16-85mm VR, SC-29, RRS L-bracket - SOLD

imageswest

Okotoks, CA
358 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
imageswest Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Jul 2004
Sun 25-May-08 02:26 PM | edited Sat 31-Oct-09 01:31 PM by bgs

In my quest to acquire bigger and more expensive toys, I need to sell one of my D300's and some other items.

Prices below do not include shipping.

Nikon D300, Canadian warranty, purchased from The Camera Store in November 2007. Mint condition, with less than 1500 clicks; comes with box and all accessories. C$1500

Nikon MB-D10 battery grip for D300, used with the above camera for a couple of months, so it's still like new, with box and instructions. Purchased from B&H in December 2007 when no Canadian dealers couldn't get them. C$200

Nikon AF-S 16-85mm f3.5-5.6G ED IF VR, Canadian warranty, in like new condition, with caps, hood, box, etc.. Purchased from Photo Creative in Mississauga a few months ago. C$575

SC-29 off-camera iTTL flash cord with AF assist light, mint condition, in original box; originally purchased at B&H. C$75

EN-EL3e battery, brand new, never used, never even removed from package, C$50 (or C$40 if purchased with my D300)

I also have a plethora of Really Right Stuff quick-release products, mostly for Nikon:

RRS BMBD10-L (L-bracket for D300 with MB-D10 grip attached; like new) C$150

RRS BD300 (camera plate for D300 without grip; new, probably never used) C$50

RRS BMBD200 (camera plate for D200 with MB-D200 grip attached; shows a little wear) C$40

All prices are in Canadian dollars, and do not include shipping.

I prefer EMT payment on these items, but can accept PayPal if you are willing to pick up the 3% fee.

Cliff

Visit my web site: http://www.imageswest.ca

G