nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #10
View in linear mode

Subject: "SOLD - D300, MB-D10, AF-S 16-85mm VR, SC-29, RRS L-brac..." - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
imageswest Registered since 19th Jul 2004Sun 25-May-08 03:26 PM
340 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"SOLD - D300, MB-D10, AF-S 16-85mm VR, SC-29, RRS L-bracket"
Sat 31-Oct-09 02:31 PM by bgs

Okotoks, CA

In my quest to acquire bigger and more expensive toys, I need to sell one of my D300's and some other items.

Prices below do not include shipping.

Nikon D300, Canadian warranty, purchased from The Camera Store in November 2007. Mint condition, with less than 1500 clicks; comes with box and all accessories. C$1500

Nikon MB-D10 battery grip for D300, used with the above camera for a couple of months, so it's still like new, with box and instructions. Purchased from B&H in December 2007 when no Canadian dealers couldn't get them. C$200

Nikon AF-S 16-85mm f3.5-5.6G ED IF VR, Canadian warranty, in like new condition, with caps, hood, box, etc.. Purchased from Photo Creative in Mississauga a few months ago. C$575

SC-29 off-camera iTTL flash cord with AF assist light, mint condition, in original box; originally purchased at B&H. C$75

EN-EL3e battery, brand new, never used, never even removed from package, C$50 (or C$40 if purchased with my D300)

I also have a plethora of Really Right Stuff quick-release products, mostly for Nikon:

RRS BMBD10-L (L-bracket for D300 with MB-D10 grip attached; like new) C$150

RRS BD300 (camera plate for D300 without grip; new, probably never used) C$50

RRS BMBD200 (camera plate for D200 with MB-D200 grip attached; shows a little wear) C$40

All prices are in Canadian dollars, and do not include shipping.

I prefer EMT payment on these items, but can accept PayPal if you are willing to pick up the 3% fee.

Cliff

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

imageswest Registered since 19th Jul 2004Wed 28-May-08 05:07 AM
340 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D300, MB-D10, AF-S 16-85mm VR, SC-29, RRS L-bracket"
In response to Reply # 0

Okotoks, CA

D300, SC-29, and EN-EL3e are still available

Cliff

northbranchon Registered since 13th May 2008Sat 31-May-08 08:51 PM
23 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D300, MB-D10, AF-S 16-85mm VR, SC-29, RRS L-bracket"
In response to Reply # 1

CA

pm sent

been lurking a while but just signed up

imageswest Registered since 19th Jul 2004Sun 01-Jun-08 04:59 AM
#3. "RE: D300, MB-D10, AF-S 16-85mm VR, SC-29, RRS L-bracket"
In response to Reply # 2

Okotoks, CA

All sold...

Cliff

imageswest Registered since 19th Jul 2004Tue 17-Jun-08 06:55 PM
#4. "SOLD SOLD SOLD"
In response to Reply # 3

Okotoks, CA

AS POSTED SEVERAL TIMES ABOVE, ALL ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD!!!

PLEASE DON'T PHONE OR EMAIL ASKING IF ITEMS ARE STILL FOR SALE... THEY HAVE ALL BEEN SOLD!!!

P.S. - ITEMS HAVE ALL BEEN SOLD!

Cliff

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in Canada topic #10 Previous topic | Next topic