Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

2 week old 16-85mm VR - good discount

Thu 06-Aug-09 06:35 AM
Nikon Nikkor 16-85mm AF-S VRII lens - £375

Bought from Calumet in Manchester 2 weeks ago for £450 and used for around 100 shots. I tried 4 of these in the shop before finding the one I was happy with. (the others were all a bit soft at 85mm). It's very sharp indeed and produces fantastic, contrasty and colourful images. If you asked me to pick out a shot from this or my £1300 24-70mm, I'd find it very difficult indeed.

Will work on any Nikon dSLR camera with an APS-c sensor including the D40(x) and the new D5000 and D3000 and is of course a perfect match for the D90 or D300.

Condition is mint with only tiny signs of use if you look with a microscope. Boxed with all the box candy including the excellent lens hood, both caps and velvet carry bag.

Postage will be Special Delivery as TNT don't cover glass and is included in the price.

If bought together with the D90 I'm selling, I'll include 2 free 8Gb Ultra II cards as well.

G