Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #84
View in linear mode

Subject: "Wimberley Sidekick and some other tripod heads etc" Previous topic | Next topic
BarrieHarwood Registered since 07th Jun 2008Sun 15-Jun-08 09:55 PM
33 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Wimberley Sidekick and some other tripod heads etc"
Sun 15-Jun-08 09:56 PM by BarrieHarwood

Salford Quays, GB

Hi guys

As part of my Canon clear out (I've just become "Nikon Man"), I've found one or two bits and pieces I'd forgotten I had and no longer need.

1. Wimberley Sidekick
Perfect condition, (looks as new and has hardly had any use). Warehouseexpress.com list this at £235 - asking £125

2. Kirk BL-3 Ball Head
Perfect condition, (looks as new and has hardly had any use). Warehouseexpress.com list this at £219 - asking £100

3. Manfrotto 308RC with QR plate
Perfect working order. Very light use - open to offers

4. Kirk 'L' Bracket BL-Mark 3 for Canon 1D/1Ds III
Perfect working order. Very light use.
Warehouseexpress.com list this at £135 - asking £50

5. Kirk 'L' Bracket BL-10
Perfect working order. Very light use - open to offers

6. Wimberley Lens Plate
As new just don't know which one it is!! Open to offers

In all cases, please add £5 towards insured P&P in UK (or collect from Chester, UK). Other countries at cost. PayPal accepted but buyer pays costs

Thanks

Barrie

Blog: Barrie Neil Photography Blog
Gallery: my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

BarrieHarwood Registered since 07th Jun 2008Tue 17-Jun-08 06:07 PM
33 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Wimberley Sidekick and some other tripod heads etc"
In response to Reply # 0
Mon 05-Oct-09 05:12 PM

Salford Quays, GB

All items now sold - thanks guys

Blog: Barrie Neil Photography Blog
Gallery: my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #84 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.