nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #787
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 12-24mm f4 G AF-S IF-ED DX Lens" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
PBC   Middlewich. Cheshire, UK  Registered since 23rd Nov 2004 Fri 19-Jun-09 06:25 PM
219 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 12-24mm f4 G AF-S IF-ED DX Lens"
Sun 04-Oct-09 09:19 AM by PBC

After moving up from my D200 to a new D700 and 14-24mm lens; I have a spare Nikon 12-24

Not heavily used and in near mint condition, boxed, with hood and pouch.

Was going to put on eBay this weekend, but thought I would offer it here first.

£410 including delivery. Payment by PayPal, cheque or direct bank transfer

Anyone interested?

Regards

Phil

Phil Corley
PhilCorley.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Top

Replies to this topic

PBC   Middlewich. Cheshire, UK  Registered since 23rd Nov 2004 Sun 21-Jun-09 08:26 PM
219 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 12-24mm f4 G AF-S IF-ED DX Lens"
In response to Reply # 0
Mon 22-Jun-09 06:47 PM by PBC

Now sold

Regards

Phil

Phil Corley
PhilCorley.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #787 Previous topic | Next topic