Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #786
View in linear mode

Subject: "Now Sold - DR-6 Right-Angle Viewfinder" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
PBC Registered since 23rd Nov 2004Thu 01-Oct-09 07:21 AM
219 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Now Sold - DR-6 Right-Angle Viewfinder"
Fri 19-Jun-09 07:11 PM by PBC

Middlewich. Cheshire, GB

After moving up from my D200 to a new D700, I have a spare DR-6 Right-Angle Viewfinder.

This fits the rectangle viewfinders such as the D90, D40, D40X, D50, D60, D70, D80, D70s, D100, D200 and D300

Hardly used and as close to mint condition as you can get; including pouch.

Was going to put on eBay this weekend, but thought I would offer it here first.

£130 including delivery. Payment by PayPal, cheque or direct bank transfer

Anyone interested?

Regards

Phil

Phil Corley
PhilCorley.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Bronte Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Aug 2006Fri 19-Jun-09 06:32 PM
127 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: DR-6 Right-Angle Viewfinder"
In response to Reply # 0

Pickering, GB

P.M. sent

Bronte
A Nikonian in North Yorkshire

visit my website at www.pcphotographic.co.uk

PBC Registered since 23rd Nov 2004Fri 19-Jun-09 07:11 PM
219 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: DR-6 Right-Angle Viewfinder"
In response to Reply # 1

Middlewich. Cheshire, GB

Now sold

Thanks

Phil

Phil Corley
PhilCorley.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #786 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.