nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

DK-17m / Nikon 85mm f1.4 AF-D / Opticron HR WP 8x42 Binoculars / CLS Video - SOLD

ricdiggle

Huddersfield, UK
862 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ricdiggle Silver Member Charter Member
Wed 06-May-09 09:35 PM | edited Thu 01-Oct-09 10:02 AM by ricdiggle

All prices include insured delivery.

DK-17M Magnifying eyepiece - £20

I don't have the correct box for this but condition is used but excellent + to Mint- Optically flawless.

Nikon 85mm f1.4 AF-D £700

Bought from the USA less than 12 months ago and has sat in a drawer pretty much unused since. No idea why as it's just stunning both in terms of performance and build quality. Much is said of the high price but trust me, in hand, it feels like double it's price.

Condition, as expected, is 100% as new. Lens, both end caps, metal hood, box and all paperwork included.

I would be very interested in a PX against a 70-200 VR as long as it's not too old and in mint condition.

Opticron HR WP 8x42 Binoculars - £150

You know those times when you just have to make a purchase and then ten minutes later it all seems like such a stupid idea? I do as these have been in a cupboard for about 6 months now and I've looked through them maybe twice.
Mint condition with binoculars, all end caps, strap and leather(ish) pouch. No box though.

These are interesting binoculars if you look them up as the design differs from the norm. They offer a very very bright and sharp view.

Nikon CLS video 'Wireless Flash' by Uzair Kharawala - £10

Paid about £25 for this a while back and it has some nice ideas and tips for CLS use. I don;t think it has anything to do with Nikon other than the kit.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Nikon 85mm f1.4 AF-D / Opticron HR WP 8x42 Binocula...
     Reply message RE: Nikon 85mm f1.4 AF-D / Leica Pradovit P150
          Reply message RE: Nikon 85mm f1.4 AF-D / Leica Pradovit P150

G