Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #719
View in linear mode

Subject: "DK-17m / Nikon 85mm f1.4 AF-D / Opticron HR WP 8x42 Bin..." - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
ricdiggle Silver Member Charter MemberWed 06-May-09 09:35 PM
862 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"DK-17m / Nikon 85mm f1.4 AF-D / Opticron HR WP 8x42 Binoculars / CLS Video"
Thu 01-Oct-09 10:02 AM by ricdiggle

Huddersfield, GB

All prices include insured delivery.

DK-17M Magnifying eyepiece - £20

I don't have the correct box for this but condition is used but excellent + to Mint- Optically flawless.

Nikon 85mm f1.4 AF-D £700

Bought from the USA less than 12 months ago and has sat in a drawer pretty much unused since. No idea why as it's just stunning both in terms of performance and build quality. Much is said of the high price but trust me, in hand, it feels like double it's price.

Condition, as expected, is 100% as new. Lens, both end caps, metal hood, box and all paperwork included.

I would be very interested in a PX against a 70-200 VR as long as it's not too old and in mint condition.

Opticron HR WP 8x42 Binoculars - £150

You know those times when you just have to make a purchase and then ten minutes later it all seems like such a stupid idea? I do as these have been in a cupboard for about 6 months now and I've looked through them maybe twice.
Mint condition with binoculars, all end caps, strap and leather(ish) pouch. No box though.

These are interesting binoculars if you look them up as the design differs from the norm. They offer a very very bright and sharp view.

Nikon CLS video 'Wireless Flash' by Uzair Kharawala - £10

Paid about £25 for this a while back and it has some nice ideas and tips for CLS use. I don;t think it has anything to do with Nikon other than the kit.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Nikon 85mm f1.4 AF-D / Opticron HR WP 8x42 Binocula...
ricdiggle Silver Member
07th May 2009
KMud
07th May 2009
ricdiggle Silver Member
07th May 2009
     Reply message RE: Nikon 85mm f1.4 AF-D / Leica Pradovit P150
ricdiggle Silver Member
27th May 2009
          Reply message RE: Nikon 85mm f1.4 AF-D / Leica Pradovit P150
ricdiggle Silver Member
17th Jun 2009

ricdiggle Silver Member Charter MemberThu 07-May-09 01:25 PM
862 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 85mm f1.4 AF-D / Opticron HR WP 8x42 Binoculars / CLS Video"
In response to Reply # 0

Huddersfield, GB

Lens provisionally sold.

KMud Registered since 14th Jan 2009Thu 07-May-09 01:38 PM
389 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon 85mm f1.4 AF-D / Opticron HR WP 8x42 Binoculars / CLS Video"
In response to Reply # 0

GB

I'll take the video, mailing you now.

ricdiggle Silver Member Charter MemberThu 07-May-09 01:57 PM
#3. "RE: Nikon 85mm f1.4 AF-D / Opticron HR WP 8x42 Binoculars / CLS Video"
In response to Reply # 2

Huddersfield, GB

DVD now provisionally sold too.

ricdiggle Silver Member Charter MemberWed 27-May-09 09:43 PM
#4. "RE: Nikon 85mm f1.4 AF-D / Leica Pradovit P150"
In response to Reply # 3

Huddersfield, GB

Lens is still available to buy.

Bins now sold.
DK-17m sold.

I'd also like to add another couple of items for sale: (Mods - if you could adjust the thread title I would
really appreciate it)

Leica Pradovit P150 - £75 including Special Delivery Postage.

Boxed and complete. Purchased about 18 months ago and used once - my next purchase was my first DSLR and I never shot film again.

Cokin filter system -£30 Including Special Delivery postage.

Including:
Filter holder,
58mm and 77mm(still sealed) lens rings,
a Cokin P007 Irfrared 89B filter,
P154 ND8 0.9 filter
and a Tian-Ya brand ND4 filter.
All filters are in their plastic cases. The P007 shows the very slightest signs of use, the other have never been used.

ricdiggle Silver Member Charter MemberWed 17-Jun-09 08:35 AM
#5. "RE: Nikon 85mm f1.4 AF-D / Leica Pradovit P150"
In response to Reply # 4

Huddersfield, GB

Please Close.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #719 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.