nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

For Sale : Nikon 200-400mm f4 G VR AF-S IF ED Lens (UK)

Trev Wilson

UK
19 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Trev Wilson Registered since 03rd Dec 2008
Fri 17-Apr-09 09:06 AM | edited Fri 17-Apr-09 09:06 AM by Trev Wilson

It is with a very heavy heart that I must advertise my mint / new 200-400 lens. The lens is only weeks old, and has only been used a couple of times in good weather. It was purchased from Calumet Liverpool UK. I have all original packaging, paperwork etc.

Due to a change in circumstances,commitments and investment required elsewhere I cannot really afford to have this lens sitting around waiting for me to take it out for the odd occassion etc.

I am asking £3800 pounds plus postage and insurance. I am willing to ship but only if insurance is paid to cover full replacement costs.

I will accept Paypal (as GIFT payment only) to avoid costs, Meet up and cash, cheques.

The lens will not be shipped until all money is cleared.

I will not be able to get pictures of this lens posted until Sunday.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: For Sale : Nikon 200-400mm f4 G VR AF-S IF ED Lens...

G