New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

For Sale : Nikon 200-400mm f4 G VR AF-S IF ED Lens (UK)

Trev Wilson

Is from: UK
19 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Trev Wilson Registered since 03rd Dec 2008
Fri 17-Apr-09 05:06 AM | edited Fri 17-Apr-09 05:06 AM by Trev Wilson
It is with a very heavy heart that I must advertise my mint / new 200-400 lens. The lens is only weeks old, and has only been used a couple of times in good weather. It was purchased from Calumet Liverpool UK. I have all original packaging, paperwork etc.

Due to a change in circumstances,commitments and investment required elsewhere I cannot really afford to have this lens sitting around waiting for me to take it out for the odd occassion etc.

I am asking £3800 pounds plus postage and insurance. I am willing to ship but only if insurance is paid to cover full replacement costs.

I will accept Paypal (as GIFT payment only) to avoid costs, Meet up and cash, cheques.

The lens will not be shipped until all money is cleared.

I will not be able to get pictures of this lens posted until Sunday.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: For Sale : Nikon 200-400mm f4 G VR AF-S IF ED Lens...

G