Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #663
View in linear mode

Subject: "For Sale : Nikon 200-400mm f4 G VR AF-S IF ED Lens (UK..." Previous topic | Next topic
Trev Wilson Registered since 03rd Dec 2008Fri 17-Apr-09 09:06 AM
19 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"For Sale : Nikon 200-400mm f4 G VR AF-S IF ED Lens (UK)"
Fri 17-Apr-09 09:06 AM by Trev Wilson

GB

It is with a very heavy heart that I must advertise my mint / new 200-400 lens. The lens is only weeks old, and has only been used a couple of times in good weather. It was purchased from Calumet Liverpool UK. I have all original packaging, paperwork etc.

Due to a change in circumstances,commitments and investment required elsewhere I cannot really afford to have this lens sitting around waiting for me to take it out for the odd occassion etc.

I am asking £3800 pounds plus postage and insurance. I am willing to ship but only if insurance is paid to cover full replacement costs.

I will accept Paypal (as GIFT payment only) to avoid costs, Meet up and cash, cheques.

The lens will not be shipped until all money is cleared.

I will not be able to get pictures of this lens posted until Sunday.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: For Sale : Nikon 200-400mm f4 G VR AF-S IF ED Lens...
Bass rock
17th Apr 2009
tommiejeep Silver Member
18th Apr 2009
Trev Wilson
18th Apr 2009
Trev Wilson
03rd May 2009
Trev Wilson
05th May 2009
Trev Wilson
09th May 2009

Bass rock Registered since 21st Dec 2007Fri 17-Apr-09 12:08 PM
968 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: For Sale : Nikon 200-400mm f4 G VR AF-S IF ED Lens (UK)"
In response to Reply # 0

Scotland, GB

I would love it but can't afford it. However, if it really is in mint condition and very new, perhaps CALUMET might take it back from you for a restock fee. May be worth asking. I hope you find a buyer if not.

Bill
North Berwick, Scotland

My Website - My Nikonians Gallery

tommiejeep Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Jan 2008Sat 18-Apr-09 04:44 AM
4457 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: For Sale : Nikon 200-400mm f4 G VR AF-S IF ED Lens (UK)"
In response to Reply # 0

Goa, IN

Wow Trev, you are about 2 1/2 months too early. I plan on getting one in Aug. from Grays when some money pops loose. Where are you located. My wife is on the Wirral for another couple of weeks and then flying back to India. Tempting!!!
Cheers,
Tom

Manuel Sousa - alias... T.D.Hardin
http://taja.smugmug.com/
http://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/165169

Trev Wilson Registered since 03rd Dec 2008Sat 18-Apr-09 07:33 AM
19 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: For Sale : Nikon 200-400mm f4 G VR AF-S IF ED Lens (UK)"
In response to Reply # 2

GB

Tom sent you message

Regards

Trev

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Trev Wilson Registered since 03rd Dec 2008Sun 03-May-09 10:35 AM
#4. "RE: For Sale : Nikon 200-400mm f4 G VR AF-S IF ED Lens (UK)"
In response to Reply # 3

GB

It's still available..

Trev Wilson Registered since 03rd Dec 2008Tue 05-May-09 06:33 PM
#5. "RE: For Sale : Nikon 200-400mm f4 G VR AF-S IF ED Lens (UK)"
In response to Reply # 4

GB

Provisionaly Sold pending inspection this weekend...

Trev Wilson Registered since 03rd Dec 2008Sat 09-May-09 08:06 PM
#6. "RE: For Sale : Nikon 200-400mm f4 G VR AF-S IF ED Lens (UK)"
In response to Reply # 5

GB

NOW SOLD

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #663 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.