nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #633
View in linear mode

Subject: "Short centre post for Manfrotto 055 series" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
giraffoto Registered since 04th Nov 2008Tue 07-Apr-09 10:24 AM
200 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Short centre post for Manfrotto 055 series"
Fri 02-Oct-09 03:06 AM

UK

One silver short centre post for Manfrotto 055 series tripods, for sale within the EU

Almost as versatile as the two-piece post, and faster to remove and use in the horizontal position. I have the impression that it's a fraction more rigid than the standard two-piece post because the platform is aluminium rather than resin plastic. Very handy for low shots.
Also handy if you want to swap heads regularly - I used to use it for my panoramic head.

£15 including p&p, payment by cheque or P/O, goods sent when payment clears

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Having more money than sense needn't be expensive

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

giraffoto Registered since 04th Nov 2008Tue 21-Apr-09 04:05 PM
200 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Short centre post for Manfrotto 055 series"
In response to Reply # 0

UK

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
S O L D !
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Having more money than sense needn't be expensive

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #633 Previous topic | Next topic