nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #620
View in linear mode

Subject: "Manfrotto 055PROB + 460mg/RC2" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
giraffoto Registered since 04th Nov 2008Thu 26-Mar-09 11:39 AM
200 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Manfrotto 055PROB + 460mg/RC2"
Fri 02-Oct-09 11:07 AM

UK

Only for sale within the UK, due to the cost of postage for large items:
I have the following for sale:
- Manfrotto 055PROB (black) tripod with 3-section aluminium legs
A good solid aluminium tripod, this is the version with the 2-section centre column that can also be mounted horizontally for complicated macro shots

- Manfrotto 460mg RC2 3-way head
Versatile and lightweight 3-way head, with the added advantage of the RC2 quick release. I’ll include a couple of (that’s two) extra Q/R plates (these are normally about £10 each) so that you can use it with other bodies, long lenses etc. without having to move the plate every time

Both about three years old now, but still in good working order and with plenty more years in them. If you’re on a budget then this is how you get off to a good start while you’re saving up for your Magica!

The two together - £110
this is including post and packing charges - or £100 if you want to pick it up in person (I’m based in Hertfordshire).

Or I can split them -
Tripod legs - £75 inc p&p
Head - £35 inc p&p

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Having more money than sense needn't be expensive

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

lcurioso Registered since 10th Feb 2009Mon 30-Mar-09 10:34 AM
24 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Manfrotto 055PROB + 460mg/RC2"
In response to Reply # 0

Cheshire, UK

Interested in the combo. I have sent you an email.

Cheers,
Luis.

giraffoto Registered since 04th Nov 2008Tue 31-Mar-09 10:17 AM
200 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Manfrotto 055PROB + 460mg/RC2"
In response to Reply # 0

UK

=====================================================================
THIS ITEM IS SOLD! THANKS FOR LOOKING
=====================================================================

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Having more money than sense needn't be expensive

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #620 Previous topic | Next topic