Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #600
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 50mm 1.8D for sale" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
stgreek Registered since 21st Sep 2006Wed 11-Mar-09 01:05 PM
57 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 50mm 1.8D for sale"
Sun 04-Oct-09 09:29 AM

Chalkida, GR

I am selling my 50mm 1.8D in order to fund the new 35mm DX (I only use DX bodies). The lens is in mint condition, optically and physically, and comes with the manual but no box.

Will accept 75 EUR + postage.

Thanks,
Stavros

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

stgreek Registered since 21st Sep 2006Sun 22-Mar-09 04:54 PM
57 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 50mm 1.8D for sale"
In response to Reply # 0

Chalkida, GR

Price now dropped to 65EUR + postage

GringoRojo Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Mar 2008Sun 22-Mar-09 07:10 PM
1122 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon 50mm 1.8D for sale"
In response to Reply # 1

Strathclyde, GB

ooh, so tempting - if I hadn't just bought an E Series 50 1.8 a couple of weeks ago...

Alan
a Doonhamer in Strathclyde (Scottish Nikonian)
D200,300f4AFS,35-135,50f1.8,Sigma10-20,
My Nikonians Gallery: feel free to comment

pending UK Nikonians first weekend beer tasting session with occasional photographic episodes

stgreek Registered since 21st Sep 2006Wed 15-Apr-09 01:22 PM
#3. "RE: Nikon 50mm 1.8D for sale"
In response to Reply # 2

Chalkida, GR

Lens is now sold.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #600 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.