nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #559
View in linear mode

Subject: "Excellent condition- Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 DC HSM" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
jeremyr Registered since 12th Jun 2006Thu 01-Oct-09 07:48 AM
94 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Excellent condition- Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 DC HSM"

Carcassonne, FR

HI All,

Due to recent move to FX format, I am selling my Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 DC HSM lens. The lens is approx. 2 years old and has only seen light use, most of it indoors.

The lens is in excellent optical and cosmetic condition and includes original lens caps and hood. I do not have the original box, as I don't have space for storing numerous boxes. The lens has been kept in a clean Lowepro bag since new. Please see attached pictures.

I am asking for £225 for this lens and I will take care of shipping. to UK/EU.

Thanks and regards,

Jeremy.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)

Alert Print | Top

Replies to this topic

jeremyr Registered since 12th Jun 2006Tue 17-Mar-09 09:54 PM
94 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "Excellent condition- Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 DC HSM ** SOLD**"
In response to Reply # 0

Carcassonne, FR

Hi All,

This lens is now sold. Many thanks to those who expressed an interest.

Regards,

Jeremy.

Alert Print | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #559 Previous topic | Next topic