New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

D3, lenses and others

Sat 21-Feb-09 01:58 PM | edited Sat 21-Feb-09 02:09 PM by PhilDPho
So, I have decided on a career change to chase an ambition of being a pilot before I get too old, however. It's going to need to be funded from the sale of my camera equipment

Nikon D3 - approx 4 months old, with around 6500 actuations. This is like new with box, battery, and charger, included accessories, all papers and receipts. UK Stock, and in Like New Condition
£2200

Nikkor 35mm f/2 AF-D - This is only 2 months old, with little use. Is boxed with paper work and caps. Again exactly like new!
£160

Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 AF-D - Embarrisngly only 2weeks old, so IS NEW.
£50

Nikkor 85mm f/1.8 AF-D - 2 months old and again with little use, boxed with papers, caps, and hood, like new!
£210

Nikon SB-600 - Again in mint condition, I'll even throw Honl speedstrap, snoot and grid spot.
£150

Nikon SU-800 Commander - Very recently moved from Pocket Wizards, so very new product, will also include the batteries which are £15 for 2!!
£190

Sigma 100-300 f/4 HSM - Recently bought to shoot Ice Hockey, very very fast AF, and very very sharp lens. Works perfectly only 1 month old, and in perfect condition.
£1000

Tamrac Pro System 12 5612 - Was bought at christmas time, has all included accesories and is a fantastic bag, like new.
£50

Sandisk Compact Flash - I have 2x 4gb and 2x 2gb cards Ultra2.
All cards for £20

All based in North West, England.
Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D3, lenses and others