Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #5
View in linear mode

Subject: "London Think Tank & Nikon Sale!" Previous topic | Next topic
TrevorPeterson Registered since 09th Apr 2002Fri 02-May-08 03:09 PM
139 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"London Think Tank & Nikon Sale!"
Wed 11-Jun-08 12:38 PM by rmigliaccio

New York, US

I love Think Tank Gear, but have bought far more of it than any one photographer could possibly used.

- Airport International and low divider kit. Used for approx five trips, London to NYC. Excellent condition. Paid approx £250 new for the roller and divider set. £115 picked up in SW1. I don't want to ship this, as it is a rather bulky item to ship

SOLD - - Urban Disguise 60 - The largest of the UD Series. Used for a one week trip in Botswana. No need for it now. Great bag! Includes all dividers, strap, CF case, rain cover etc. £125 new. £65 picked up in SW1. Again, would prefer pickup

SOLD - - Speed Demon beltback, brand new. I have two of these. £60 new. £30 shipped in the UK

Nikon and Other Kit

- Really Right Stuff Arca Swiss L Bracket for F6 with MB-40. Excellent coniditon, one scrath on the side £50 incl. shipping in UK

- Excellent Nikkor 20-35 f/2.8 AF-D lens. Excellent conidtion, incl. hood. No box. £350 incl. shipping in UK.

Please check my US ebay feedback under trevorpeterson. Please e-mail with any questions. trevorpetersonATcpil.co.uk

Trevor J. Peterson

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

TrevorPeterson Registered since 09th Apr 2002Sun 04-May-08 11:09 AM
139 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: London Think Tank & Nikon Sale!"
In response to Reply # 0

New York, US

Speed Demon has been sold.

Trevor J. Peterson

TrevorPeterson Registered since 09th Apr 2002Tue 06-May-08 11:34 AM
#2. "RE: London Think Tank & Nikon Sale!"
In response to Reply # 1

New York, US

Airport International lowered to £100 picked up in SW1

Urban Disguise 60 lowered to £55 picked up in SW1 or £65 shipped in the UK

Trevor J. Peterson

TrevorPeterson Registered since 09th Apr 2002Tue 20-May-08 04:51 PM
#3. "RE: London Think Tank & Nikon Sale!"
In response to Reply # 2

New York, US

The Urban Disguise 60 has been sold.

The Airport International is still available.

Trevor J. Peterson

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #5 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.