Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #483
View in linear mode

Subject: "SB-800 Speedlights for sale" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Nikonian since 26th Jan 2003Mon 09-Feb-09 07:21 PM
28676 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"SB-800 Speedlights for sale"
Sun 04-Oct-09 09:35 AM

Paignton, GB

I have recently replaced my "spare" SB-600 with an SB-900. I like the SB-900 so much that I am now planning to get a second one

This means that I have two SB-800 Speedlights available. Both are in "MINT-" condition, which means they are fully operational and have no obvious marks or damage.

The first is completely original and comes with box, manual, SS-800 case, AS-19 stand, SD-800 5th battery holder, SJ-800 filter set and SW-10H diffuser.

The second comes with box, manual, AS-19 stand, SD-800 5th battery holder, SJ-800 filter set and a Sto-Fen diffuser. The original case for this one seems to have got lost, and right now I don't know where the original diffuser is. If I can find it, I will include it as well! NOTE - when fitted, the Sto-Fen is secured with stick-on Velcro, which can be removed from the Speedlight leaving no residue (I know that because also I took it off the SB-600 before selling it!).

No batteries are included with either item.

The price for either Speedlight is £140, including insured shipping within Great Britain by Royal Mail Special Delivery. For anyone buying both items, the total price becomes £270 shipped. I'm looking to deal with UK buyers only.

I don't have Paypal facilities, sorry. I will accept a cheque or electronic transfer and the item(s) will be shipped once payment has cleared. Alternatively, we could meet and pay in cash.

Images of the items can be provided if required.

Thanks for looking!

Brian
Welsh Nikonian

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: SB-800 Speedlights for sale
andersnordh
09th Feb 2009
briantilley Moderator
09th Feb 2009
briantilley Moderator
10th Feb 2009
GringoRojo Silver Member
10th Feb 2009
briantilley Moderator
10th Feb 2009
briantilley Moderator
15th Feb 2009

andersnordh Registered since 17th Mar 2008Mon 09-Feb-09 08:52 PM
81 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: SB-800 Speedlights for sale"
In response to Reply # 0

Bara (southern Sweden), SE

Hi, email sent ....

Kindly,
Anders
Sweden (Europe)

Camera gear:
Nikon D300, Nikon D80, CoolPix 5200, AF-S DX VR 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED, AF-S VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED, AF 50mm f/1.8D, Speedlight SB-600´s, COOLPIX 5200, battery grips for the DSLR´s, filters, and ..... I really like Nikon!

briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Nikonian since 26th Jan 2003Mon 09-Feb-09 09:10 PM
28676 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: SB-800 Speedlights for sale"
In response to Reply # 1

Paignton, GB

Thank you, Anders. Email reply sent.

If no UK buyers come forward, I will get back to you.

Brian
Welsh Nikonian

briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Nikonian since 26th Jan 2003Tue 10-Feb-09 10:36 AM
#3. "RE: SB-800 Speedlights for sale"
In response to Reply # 0

Paignton, GB

All emails and PM's have been answered.

Both Speedlights are now spoken for and further arrangements are being agreed with the buyer(s).

Thank you everyone

Brian
Welsh Nikonian

GringoRojo Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Mar 2008Tue 10-Feb-09 02:38 PM
1122 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: SB-800 Speedlights for sale"
In response to Reply # 3

Strathclyde, GB

Damn, that was quick

Alan
a Doonhamer in Strathclyde (Scottish Nikonian)
My Nikonians Gallery: feel free to comment

pending UK Nikonians first weekend beer tasting session with occasional photographic episodes

briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Nikonian since 26th Jan 2003Tue 10-Feb-09 09:03 PM
#5. "RE: SB-800 Speedlights for sale"
In response to Reply # 4

Paignton, GB

>Damn, that was quick

Yes, sorry Alan - they seemed to be quite popular!

Both items are now sold pending receipt of payment.

Brian
Welsh Nikonian

briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Nikonian since 26th Jan 2003Sun 15-Feb-09 09:49 PM
#6. "RE: SB-800 Speedlights for sale"
In response to Reply # 5

Paignton, GB

Both Speedlights have now been sold, shipped and received by the buyer.

Thanks for your interest, everyone

Brian
Welsh Nikonian

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #483 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.