Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #447
View in linear mode

Subject: "Final items for sale!!!!!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
xat130j Gold Member Nikonian since 10th Oct 2007Sun 18-Jan-09 10:08 AM
329 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Final items for sale!!!!!!!!"
Mon 19-Jan-09 06:35 AM by xat130j

GB

Hi
For sale

1) Nikon D70, battery charger, Nikon "Picture Project" software, Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6, Sigma 18mm-55mm f/3.5-5.6 complete with Lowepro rucksack....£170.00p Bargin!+ £10.00p delivery, NOW SOLD!

2) Flash extender/better beamer £25.00p + Delivery free

3) Tarmrac expedition 7, carries a 500mm (or at least it carried mine, as new £75.00p + 8.00p delivery

4) Bag Hide, little use, advantage pattern £35.00 + 10.00p delivery. SOLD

5) GITZO GT3530LSV, Boxed and with reciepts + Canadian Black Wido Head + Lens Plate £600.00p, now that is a bargin!!! Now fully available, price drop, now £550.00p NOW SOLD

Please email for further details, I would encourage collection.

Dave

Regards
Dave Tucker
Yorkshire Nikonian

Please take time to visit my website:

http://www.davidtucker.co.uk

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #447 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.