Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #40
View in linear mode

Subject: "Tenba Shootout Medium Rolling Backpack" Previous topic | Next topic
davidlloyd Registered since 28th Feb 2007Tue 20-May-08 04:58 PM
57 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Tenba Shootout Medium Rolling Backpack"
Tue 20-May-08 05:00 PM by davidlloyd

London, GB

Hello,

I have a Tenba Shootout Medium Rolling Backpack for sale. It's been used just the once, on a trip to Africa last year. The pictures here are product pictures, not of the actual item. However the one I'm selling is in as new condition with all the paperwork etc.

It cost me a little over £150.00 and I'm selling it for £75.00 to pick up. I'd rather avoid posting, but if so, I'll need to add a little more on (£15-20).

I'm based in Ealing, London and work in central London.

If you have any questions let me know.

-David

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Nikonian since 26th Jan 2003Tue 20-May-08 05:59 PM
29018 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Tenba Shootout Medium Rolling Backpack"
In response to Reply # 0

Paignton, GB

Hi, David.

Before I go any further, could I just check...

The Tamrac website seems to list small, medium and large "normal" backpacks, but only a large rolling backpack.

To establish which one you have, perhaps you could measure it and post the inside dimensions (height, width and depth)?

Many thanks!

Brian
Welsh Nikonian

davidlloyd Registered since 28th Feb 2007Tue 20-May-08 06:20 PM
57 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Tenba Shootout Medium Rolling Backpack"
In response to Reply # 1

London, GB

Brian,

This is a Tenba, not a Tamrac

I copied this from the Tenba site:

OUTSIDE DIMENSIONS
15W x 18.5H x 12D in
38W x 47H x 30D cm

INSIDE DIMENSIONS
12W x 17H x 6D in
30W x 43H x 15D cm
Specifications are approximate.

LAPTOP
Fits most 15” laptops, also
17” MacBook Pro/PowerBook size

-----

Here's some more info here:

http://www.teamworkphoto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_491_5&products_id=12710

-David

>Before I go any further, could I just check...
>
>The Tamrac website seems to list small, medium and large
>"normal" backpacks, but only a large rolling
>backpack.
>
>To establish which one you have, perhaps you could measure it
>and post the inside dimensions (height, width and depth)?

briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Nikonian since 26th Jan 2003Tue 20-May-08 06:46 PM
29018 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Tenba Shootout Medium Rolling Backpack"
In response to Reply # 2
Tue 20-May-08 06:47 PM by briantilley

Paignton, GB

>This is a Tenba, not a Tamrac

Oops - finger trouble! I was actually looking at this Tenba.com page.

Anyway, thanks for the details. It's not the right size for what I need, though I've looked at this range before and been quite impressed.

Good luck

Brian
Welsh Nikonian

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #40 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.