Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

D200, Nikkor 12-24mm DX, Sigma 50-150mm DC

briantilley briantilley

Is from: Paignton, UK
30433 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
briantilley Silver Member Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 26th Jan 2003
Sat 22-Nov-08 06:15 AM
It's time to let go of a few items ( ), in preparation for buying a D700 to sit alongside my D300 ( )

Nikon D200

This has been my backup body to the D300 (and to a D2Xs before that). Consequently it has under 2,500 actuations and is in virtually as-new condition. Everything works as it should. It comes with strap, body cap, EN-EL3e battery, charger, cables, monitor cover, original box and manual. The price is UKP 390.

Kirk PZ-109 Arca-Swiss format camera plate for D200

This plate fits the D200 (without the MB-D200 grip) and allows it to be attached to any Arca-Swiss compatible tripod platform. It is in as-new condition. The price is UKP 25, or UKP 20 if bought with the D200.

Nikkor AF-S DX 12-24mm f/4G

Since I will be using my 17-35mm Nikkor on the D700 for wideangle shots, I no longer need this lens. Again, it is in immaculate condition, unmarked and fully operable. It comes with the HB-33 hood, front and rear caps, original box and manual. The price is UKP 380.

Sigma AF 50-150mm f/2.8 EX APO DC HSM I (Nikon mount)

I'll be using my 70-200mm VR on the D700 rather than this lens. It is "version 1" of the lens; I have not noticed any of the short-distance focus issues that some examples apparently suffered from. I bought it used, so it is in excellent condition but not quite as pristine as the 12-24mm. Everything works and there are no marks on the glass, just a couple of small rub marks on the matt finish of the hood and lens barrel. It comes with bayonet hood, front and rear caps, lens case, original box and manual. The price is UKP 260.

Please reply using the email above icon. Images of these items can be supplied to anyone interested by email, or inspection is welcome (I live in South Devon). All the above prices include UK mainland insured shipping by Royal Mail. Payment may be by cleared sterling cheque, bank draft or electronic transfer, or in person by cash. I don't take PayPal, sorry.

Thanks for looking!

Brian
Welsh Nikonian

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D200, Nikkor 12-24mm DX, Sigma 50-150mm DC
Reply message RE: D200 - NEW PRICE
Reply message RE: D200 - NEW PRICE

G