New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

IR D80, Nikkors, Bags and a PC! - London, UK

Sat 08-Nov-08 05:03 AM | edited Sun 09-Nov-08 03:37 PM by TrevorPeterson
Well, its that time of year to clean out items that I haven't used, am not using, or won't end up using.

I am based in London, and would prefer to sell these items in the UK. I also spend a lot of time in NYC, and you can check out my ebay feedback under trevorpeterson

- D80 Body with Lifepixel Infrared conversion. This is a US model D80 camera body which was converted by Lifepixel when to shoot infrared. I used it for a weeks, but have decided infrared isn't for me. I sent the camera back to Lifepixel to calibrate it to the Nikkon 18-200. I have about $1400 in the camera, and have seen these converted cameras sell for around $900. Will sell for 550 pounds and will include an RRS arca swiss compatible L-bracket (a $140 value). Includes box and all items from the factory. 15 pounds to ship and insure anywhere in the UK. Please contact me for other destinations.

- RRS L Bracket BMB40 for F6 with MB-40. Excellent condition. Not used. $140 new. 60 pounds including postage in the UK

- Nkkor 20-35mm f/2.8D with hood. Backup lens, excellent condition. 400 pounds including shipping

- Nikkor 85mm PC micro tilt shift (manual version), not the current auto version. 700 pounds

- Nikkor 28-70mm f/2.8D af-s lens with hood. 700 pounds including shipping

- Epson P5000 storage device. Upgraded with 120gb hard drive. A friend upgraded the capacity on this p5000 to 120gb! Great device. I just don't use it. 390 pounds shipped in the UK

- Nikon F100 - Good condition, but has been used. Probably an 8/10. 175 pounds including shipping in the UK. Will throw in whatever f100 related goodies that I have lying around

- LowePro Slingshot 200AW - 30 pounds including shipping in the UK

- Kinesis S360 digital carry bag with two sets of dividers etc. and some other kinesis items. approx $300 of value. 110 pounds including uk shipping

- Think Tank Airport Ultralight backpack. never used. 50 pounds including uk shipping

- Mountainsmith Parallax backpack, never used. 50 pounds lincluding uk shipping

- Mountainsmith tour fx lumbar pack, never used 25 pouds including uk shipping

- Domke J-803 digital satchel, never used, 50 pounds including uk shipping

- lowpro promag AW2 shoulder bag. used twice, 40 pounds including uk shipping

- Nikon db-2 anti cold battery pack - never used, 25 pounds including uk shipping

- Dell XPS 210 small form factor dual core PC. year old, used for six months (i went mac). 2ghz ram, upgraded matrox video card, 16x dvd, keyboard, mouse, 3.2 ghz processor, 160gb hd plus all the extras that I have. paid over a thousand pounds for this setup. great imaging PC - 250 pounds including uk shipping.

Any questions, please ask. I will try and shoot photos as requested. Please e-mail me directly at trevor.petersonATalum.dartmouth.org

Payment by paypal to the address above, or, will take personal cheques and will ship after they clear.

G