Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #308
View in linear mode

Subject: "2DXs - Light Use - £1200" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Crispsting Registered since 16th Jul 2007Sun 02-Nov-08 05:33 PM
7 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"2DXs - Light Use - £1200"
Fri 02-Oct-09 10:39 PM by Crispsting

Rayleigh, GB

Hi I am looking to sell my Nikon 2DXs. I bougth it in May 2007 from Grays of Westminster and it has only had light use only 3666 accuations. I want to upgrade to a D3 and at the moment the 2DXs is playing back up to my D300. The camera comes with original box charger leads, manual etc. If you would like to see images of the camera please contact me.

Do it!!!

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #308 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.