Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5
stevenbonner

Is from: Twickenham, UK
9 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
stevenbonner Registered since 29th Sep 2008
Fri 31-Oct-08 02:48 PM
I am selling my Nikon D200 body as I have recently upgraded to a D300 and no longer need the D200.

It is in pristine condition without any marks and looks as new. I haven't used it much and has only 644 shutter actuations to date (verified by IExif software). Original receipt is available for inspection.

Camera and accessories in original packaging and box and include:
Strap , body cap, eyepiece cap, USB cable, quick charger with AC power cord, videocable, rechargeable Li-ion battery EN-EL3e, LCD monitor cover, PictureProject CD-ROM, quick start guide, instruction manual.

Sale also includes 2Gb Sandisc Extreme III CF card and reference book "D200 Magic Lantern Guide"

I am asking £475.00 plus any packaging and posting costs and would prefer bank transfer or cheque. I will ship once payment has cleared.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)

G