Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #266
View in linear mode

Subject: "Selling My D300..." - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
jules Basic MemberThu 09-Oct-08 10:05 PM
967 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Selling My D300..."
Fri 02-Oct-09 09:38 AM by jules

GB

In perfect Condition with less than 2000 Shots, U.K. Model totally like new £750 and FREE postage Cash/cheque or Bank transfer, U.K. Only...
Was going to keep it for longer focal lengths but the Airshow season is now done and I haven't used it all summer! Brilliant Camera Zero Issues with any of my Lenses. Needs a better home but be quick because I could change my mind!
Cheers Jules...

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Selling My D300...
andersnordh Silver Member
31st Oct 2008
jules
03rd Nov 2008
05th Nov 2008
jules
15th Nov 2008
20th Nov 2008
jules
20th Nov 2008

andersnordh Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Mar 2008Fri 31-Oct-08 03:29 PM
81 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Selling My D300..."
In response to Reply # 0

Bara (southern Sweden), SE

Hi, is it still only for sale to the UK?

Kindly,
Anders
Sweden (Europe)

Nikon gear:
Nikon D80, Nikon D40x, AF-S DX VR 18-55 f/3.5-5.6G, AF-S DX VR 55-200 f/4-5.6G, 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor, Speedlight SB-600, COOLPIX 5200, YXTM battery grips for both DSLR´s, and .....

jules Basic MemberMon 03-Nov-08 10:42 PM
967 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Selling My D300..."
In response to Reply # 1

GB

Will consider Europe and will post some pics soon as others have asked for this!
Cheers Jules...

andersnordh Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Mar 2008Wed 05-Nov-08 04:32 AM
81 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Selling My D300..."
In response to Reply # 2
Wed 05-Nov-08 04:34 AM by andersnordh

Hi Jules!

Email(s) sent ....

Kindly,
Anders
Sweden (Europe)

Nikon gear:
Nikon D80, Nikon D40x, AF-S DX VR 18-55 f/3.5-5.6G, AF-S DX VR 55-200 f/4-5.6G, 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor, Speedlight SB-600, COOLPIX 5200, YXTM battery grips for both DSLR´s, and .....

jules Basic MemberSat 15-Nov-08 07:46 AM
#4. "RE: Selling My D300..."
In response to Reply # 3

GB

SOLD! To the nice guy from Sweden!
Enjoy Anders...
Cheers Jules...

andersnordh Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Mar 2008Thu 20-Nov-08 04:55 PM
#5. "RE: Selling My D300..."
In response to Reply # 4

Thankyou Jules, I am really enjoying myself at the moment! Sitting here in my chair in front of the tv with a very nice and clean camera in my hands, fooling around with it. My girlfriend is getting tired of me right now

Kindly,
Anders
Sweden (Europe)

Camera gear:
Nikon D300, Nikon D80, Nikon D40x, AF-S DX VR 18-55 f/3.5-5.6G, AF-S DX VR 55-200 f/4-5.6G, Nikkor AF 50mm f/1.8D, Speedlight SB-600, COOLPIX 5200, battery grips for all DSLR´s, filters, and .....

jules Basic MemberThu 20-Nov-08 07:07 PM
#6. "RE: Selling My D300..."
In response to Reply # 5

GB

Erm right he said as he sat in his Armchair fondling his D700!
Good isn't it!
Enjoy the Camera Anders I miss it already!
Don't however ignore your Girlfriend for too long though, Women are the only thing that Bites harder than N.A.S...
He He...
Cheers Jules...

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #266 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.