nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #244
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D300 Digital SLR - Body Only" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
hogvee Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Aug 2008Wed 01-Oct-08 06:59 PM
191 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D300 Digital SLR - Body Only"
Sun 04-Oct-09 08:42 AM by hogvee

St. Asaph, UK

Hi,
I have decided to sell my Nikon D300 body only camera.
The reason for the sale is that I have recently bought the D700, I do not have the use for two units.

The D300 is in Mint plus condition. It is complete as when originally bought and comes in it's original packaging, instruction book, software etc. It has had approximately 1500 actuations.

The price I am asking is £800, plus postage.

I would prefer payment either by cheque (the Camera will be despatched following clearance) or by Bank Transfer in which case the camera will be despatched as soon as the funds are in my account. I would rather not use the paypal facility as this will incur additional charges.

Regards hogvee

Alan

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

hogvee Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Aug 2008Fri 03-Oct-08 07:37 PM
191 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon D300 Digital SLR - Body Only"
In response to Reply # 0

St. Asaph, UK

Price amendment - this D300 is now offered for a quick sale at £750 + postage.

Regards

Alan (hogvee)

Alan

hogvee Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Aug 2008Fri 10-Oct-08 02:24 PM
#2. "RE: Nikon D300 Digital SLR - Body Only"
In response to Reply # 0

St. Asaph, UK

This D300 has now been re-listed at a reduced price for a quick sale.

Alan

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #244 Previous topic | Next topic