nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2347
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS UK/EU Nikkor AF-S DX 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR" Previous topic | Next topic
simato73 Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Jan 2005Wed 30-Oct-13 08:20 PM
761 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS UK/EU Nikkor AF-S DX 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR"

Bollington (Cheshire), UK

Selling due to being very sparingly used since I moved to the FX format in 2010.

As can be seen from the pictures the lens is in excellent conditions.
Very few marks outside on the body, pristine glass (no scratches, marks, mould, etc).
Inside there are only very few minuscule dust particles that do not affect image quality whatsoever.

Box and everything else included except the black leatherette pouch, which I lost.

Asking price £250 shipped and Paypaled. For shipping to Europe please add £10.
See my gallery on Nikonians!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

simato73 Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Jan 2005Fri 08-Nov-13 10:18 PM
761 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS UK/EU Nikkor AF-S DX 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR"
In response to Reply # 0

Bollington (Cheshire), UK

SOLD

See my gallery on Nikonians!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2347 Previous topic | Next topic