New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS: Epson Stylus Pro 7880 24 inch printer

Wed 21-Aug-13 04:08 AM
For Sale is my Epson Stylus Pro 7880 printer. It was purchased brand new in the UK and has barely been used.

To give an idea of usage, It is currently fitted with only it's second set of inks and they are all approx 3/4 full. It has seen almost no action at all.

However, I have kept up with print head cleans and always make a print each week to keep the machine in working order.

Condition is mint.
I have never used the stand that comes with the printer as it was installed on a desk at my place of work. The printer also comes with a matt black ink cartridge and cleaning kit. Both are unused and boxed.

The printer is located in West Yorkshire as is available for collection / delivery only. I would prefer if you come and see the printer and make a sample print before you buy. Postage is not an option but I can help with transport if needed.

Looking online, today's equivalent, the 7900 sells for £3499 at Wex.

I'm looking for £1000 ovno

I'll also include all rolls of paper that I have (including the excellent 24 inch wide Epson Premium Lustre Photo Paper, Epson Canvas Roll and two unopened boxes of Third Party Photo Paper rolls)

Reason for sale: I'll be selling all my camera equipment in the next few weeks as it is no longer getting any use.

Any questions, please ask.

Richard

G