nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2314
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Epson Stylus Pro 7880 24 inch printer" Previous topic | Next topic
ricdiggle Silver Member Charter MemberWed 21-Aug-13 09:08 AM
862 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Epson Stylus Pro 7880 24 inch printer"

Huddersfield, UK

For Sale is my Epson Stylus Pro 7880 printer. It was purchased brand new in the UK and has barely been used.

To give an idea of usage, It is currently fitted with only it's second set of inks and they are all approx 3/4 full. It has seen almost no action at all.

However, I have kept up with print head cleans and always make a print each week to keep the machine in working order.

Condition is mint.
I have never used the stand that comes with the printer as it was installed on a desk at my place of work. The printer also comes with a matt black ink cartridge and cleaning kit. Both are unused and boxed.

The printer is located in West Yorkshire as is available for collection / delivery only. I would prefer if you come and see the printer and make a sample print before you buy. Postage is not an option but I can help with transport if needed.

Looking online, today's equivalent, the 7900 sells for £3499 at Wex.

I'm looking for £1000 ovno

I'll also include all rolls of paper that I have (including the excellent 24 inch wide Epson Premium Lustre Photo Paper, Epson Canvas Roll and two unopened boxes of Third Party Photo Paper rolls)

Reason for sale: I'll be selling all my camera equipment in the next few weeks as it is no longer getting any use.

Any questions, please ask.

Richard

My Gallery

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2314 Previous topic | Next topic