nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2312
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Nikon D600 body" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Phill_Heywood Registered since 15th Nov 2012Fri 16-Aug-13 09:19 AM
24 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Nikon D600 body"
Wed 11-Sep-13 10:32 AM by Phill_Heywood

Blackpool, UK

D600 Body for sale, virtually perfect condition 1531 actuations. Includes box, charger, battery accessories, instructions etc.
Was going to be used on a mast but decided to use a D800E instead, not that there is a huge amount of difference quality wise between them.

£1150 plus postage

Long shot but wouldn't mind a V2 Body if anyone is considering selling one

Phill

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Phill_Heywood Registered since 15th Nov 2012Wed 21-Aug-13 01:21 PM
24 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: Nikon D600 body"
In response to Reply # 0

Blackpool, UK

Perhaps £1150 was at the top end of the price scale.

£1075 more realistic ?

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2312 Previous topic | Next topic