Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2260
View in linear mode

Subject: "D3s for sale" Previous topic | Next topic
click74 Registered since 16th Nov 2006Mon 22-Apr-13 05:14 PM
190 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D3s for sale"

gateshead, GB

hi I am selling my d3s it is mint very well looked after with a screen protector,only had 7,995 shutter acc
I am asking £2,600 free insured postage in the uk
please ask for photos or any info regarding the camera
thank you
mark

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

click74 Registered since 16th Nov 2006Wed 01-May-13 04:31 PM
190 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D3s for sale"
In response to Reply # 0

gateshead, GB

I will take £2500

it has all items including box cables etc as new

Jani Silver Member Charter MemberThu 02-May-13 02:52 PM
41 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D3s for sale"
In response to Reply # 1

Budapest, HU

Hi,

I'm interested in buying your D3s. Can you please inform me about the age and the serial number. I would be happy if you send me some pictures of the camera itself.

János, Németh (Hungary)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Jani Silver Member Charter MemberThu 02-May-13 02:55 PM
41 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: D3s for sale"
In response to Reply # 2
Thu 02-May-13 03:01 PM by Jani

Budapest, HU

e-mail sent.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

click74 Registered since 16th Nov 2006Thu 30-May-13 09:26 PM
#4. "RE: D3s for sale"
In response to Reply # 0

gateshead, GB

hi I am now lowering the price to get it sold £2380 postage is £22 in the uk that includes signed for insured for full cost.

this is a mint camera worth every penny

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2260 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.