Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2239
View in linear mode

Subject: "Mint Nikkor 500mm ED 1:4 P lens" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
mac163 Silver Member Nikonian since 29th May 2006Tue 19-Feb-13 11:06 AM
72 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Mint Nikkor 500mm ED 1:4 P lens"
Sun 10-Mar-13 09:44 PM by mac163

Greenloaning, GB

I am selling my Nikkor 500mm ED 1:4 P lens it is in absolute mint condition and comes with the HK17 hood and CT-500 carry case.
Note this is a manual focus lens, but it will work with your Nikon's rangefinder, to display using the left and right focus arrows to show you which direction to rotate the focus collar to achieve the "green dot" focus. Being a P model it will fully work with your camera controls to automatically set the aperture and exposure.
I am only selling due to purchasing a Nikkor 300 mm 2.8 VR, which when linked with my 1.4 convertor gives me more flexibility.
This lens is lighter than it's VR big brother and very much cheaper. There is plenty of info on the web regards it's superb optical quailty, especially for birding.
Check out the Nikon website for compatable tele convertors.
I live in Scotland near Stirling and any potential local buyers are welcome to call in and view the lens.
I am a serious amateur photographer and look after my cameras very well.
Price £1850 including carriage within in the UK, payment by cash, paypal gift, cheque or bank transfer.
Cheers
Mac

http://www.pbase.com/lister_cumming

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

mac163 Silver Member Nikonian since 29th May 2006Fri 22-Feb-13 06:37 AM
72 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Mint Nikkor 500mm ED 1:4 P lens"
In response to Reply # 0

Greenloaning, GB

On checking I have probably priced this a tad high ...... now reduced to £1650 for a quick sale.
Cheers
Mac

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2239 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.