Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2235
View in linear mode

Subject: "D700 (844 actuations), MB-D10, 24-70mm f2.8 G ED" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
migs Basic MemberWed 06-Feb-13 04:49 PM
30 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D700 (844 actuations), MB-D10, 24-70mm f2.8 G ED"
Wed 13-Feb-13 05:09 PM by migs

Warrington, GB

D700 - Absolutely mint condition and could even pass for new. 844 (that's 844) actuations only.

24-70mm f/2.8 G ED - Again, could easily pass for new, probably because it's only around 6 months old.

MB-D10 - At the risk of getting boring, it was purchased with the D700, and has been barely used.

Spare genuine Nikon EN-EL3 battery.

There are two things missing for the items, and that is the box for the D700 (lord knows where I've put it) and the install CD (like you need that).

Everything else is boxed and absolutely complete. Charger, straps, lens case etc., it's all there.

The lot can be had for £1900. Given that the lens, alone, still retails new around the £1200 mark, I reckon it's a bargain.

I can't over-estimate how good the items are, in terms of condition. You really would be getting "like new" stuff for very 2nd hand prices.

I've been offered the £1900 for these already, as a package, but thought I'd post them here first, as I'd rather not have to pack and courier them. I'd like to sell them as one lot, and am located in Warrington. I'm happy to either deliver within a reasonable distance, or you can collect.

If you want to buy separately, make me an offer for one of them, but the same collection/delivery rules apply.

Paypal is the preferred payment method, so we're both protected. I'll keep this thread live until next Friday (15th Feb.

Cheers

migs

The D700 is shown with the grip attached.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Garry Fuller Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Mar 2009Thu 07-Feb-13 06:43 PM
159 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D700 (844 actuations), MB-D10, 24-70mm f2.8 G ED"
In response to Reply # 0

Wakefield, GB

I've sent an email

http://www.garryfuller.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2235 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.