Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2223
View in linear mode

Subject: "D3s plus RRS Bracket" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
mattholluk Silver Member Nikonian since 13th Jan 2010Mon 28-Jan-13 11:07 AM
44 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D3s plus RRS Bracket"
Fri 01-Feb-13 01:52 PM by mattholluk

New York / London, GB

Hello

I have a UK D3s originally purchased new from Grays of Westminster which now has 14,949 shutter actuations on it.

Comes with everything in the box. Only thing I can't find but might turn up is one of the terminal covers on the battery charger.

It has some very light scuffs around the lens and tripod mounts as you'd expect from normal use. To give you an idea I had Grays look at it for Part Exchange and they described it as MINT-

Also includes RRS L Bracket.

I'm based in London and would rather meet up than ship. Looking for £2000 plus any shipping. Cash preferred but would consider Paypal.

#### UPDATE ######

Now added photos. Sorry they aren't very good. Hard to take a picture of a camera without a camera.

Note there are some light rubbing marks on the very top of the camera. You have to look hard for them and I tried to make them visible in the photos (2nd and 3rd ones).

RRS bracket has a few small scuffs from use but nothing that would effect its use.

Also checked and the Battery still rates as 0 (Like new)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Matt

www.icreateimages.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)
Attachment #7, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Garry Fuller Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Mar 2009Fri 01-Feb-13 12:04 AM
159 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D3s plus RRS Bracket"
In response to Reply # 0

Wakefield, GB

It looks like the d3 within these forums has been sold, I am therefore interested in your D3s, I will email you to arrange discussion

http://www.garryfuller.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2223 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.