Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2218
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 24-85mm F3.5-4.5 AFS VR" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
jules Basic MemberSat 19-Jan-13 08:35 PM
967 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 24-85mm F3.5-4.5 AFS VR"
Sat 02-Feb-13 10:49 AM by reuben

GB

Couple of months old, looks like new!
Came as part of a D600 kit, now gathering dust due to the purchase of the "Poor Mans Trinity" 28/50/85 F1.8 G
£300+postage anywhere in the UK

Cheers jules...
tri-elmar-fudd
www.exaggeratedperspectives.co.uk

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

jules Basic MemberTue 22-Jan-13 09:19 PM
967 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 24-85mm F3.5-4.5 AFS VR"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed 23-Jan-13 08:52 AM by jules

GB

Nobody???
Freepost in the UK?
Anyone consider a direct swap for a minty 20mm f2.8 AFD?
Cheers jules...
tri-elmar-fudd

Grumpy, Middle Aged, Bad Tempered, Arthritic, Asthmatic, Tinitus Suffering, Mountain Man...

jules Basic MemberTue 29-Jan-13 07:19 AM
#2. "RE: Nikon 24-85mm F3.5-4.5 AFS VR"
In response to Reply # 1

GB

Sadly gone to Ebay...Sigh
Cheers jules...
tri-elmar-fudd

Grumpy, Middle Aged, Bad Tempered, Arthritic, Asthmatic, Tinnitus Suffering, Mountain Man...

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2218 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.