Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2185
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f1.4G " - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
hogvee Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Aug 2008Sun 02-Dec-12 05:56 PM
190 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f1.4G "
Mon 03-Dec-12 05:08 PM by hogvee

St. Asaph, GB

I am now selling the above lens which is in Mint condition, complete with lens caps and hood. All wrapped up in original packaging. The lens has received very light use with no marks, dings etc.

For a quick sale I am asking £200, which includes insured postage.

Payment by Bank Transfer please.

Alan

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Bronte Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Aug 2006Mon 03-Dec-12 08:46 AM
127 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f1.4G "
In response to Reply # 0

Pickering, GB

PM sent

Bronte
A Nikonian in North Yorkshire

visit my website at www.pcphotographic.co.uk

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2185 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.