Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2182
View in linear mode

Subject: "nikkor 80-200mm f2.8 D ED lens for sale EUR350+shippin..." - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Ben_hur Registered since 29th Oct 2005Fri 30-Nov-12 12:02 PM
412 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"nikkor 80-200mm f2.8 D ED lens for sale EUR350+shipping"
Tue 04-Dec-12 01:50 AM by reuben

Birkirkara, MT

Hi all,

I have not posted here in a long time...

I have a nikkor 80 200mm f2.8 D ED which I have decided to sell because there is a chance I might get to upgrade to the 70 200mm VR II. the lens glass is in optimum condition. The body is also in very good condition.

The a/m ring on the lens is cracked/split however, and since I rarely use the lens with MF I have not repaired it but simply taped the ring in place to prevent further damage.

Of course I will be more than happy to send photos of the lens to anyone who is interested (as long as its next week, since I am on a trip till Sunday) as well as images taken with the lens.

I would like to be paid by paypal and would ship to all of Europe. I will get specific quotes before payment is done, to ensure i give you the best deal possible. However i would expect shipping to be between Eur30.00 and EUR50.00 depending on location.

thanks

Reuben

The Image Barrel
My Nikonians Gallery

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Ben_hur Registered since 29th Oct 2005Mon 03-Dec-12 07:42 PM
412 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: nikkor 80-200mm f2.8 D ED lens for sale EUR350+shipping"
In response to Reply # 0

Birkirkara, MT

The Image Barrel
My Nikonians Gallery

lens is sold

thanks

Reuben

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2182 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.