nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

nikkor 80-200mm f2.8 D ED lens for sale EUR350+shipping - SOLD

Ben_hur

Birkirkara, MT
412 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Ben_hur Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Oct 2005
Fri 30-Nov-12 12:02 PM | edited Tue 04-Dec-12 01:50 AM by reuben

Hi all,

I have not posted here in a long time...

I have a nikkor 80 200mm f2.8 D ED which I have decided to sell because there is a chance I might get to upgrade to the 70 200mm VR II. the lens glass is in optimum condition. The body is also in very good condition.

The a/m ring on the lens is cracked/split however, and since I rarely use the lens with MF I have not repaired it but simply taped the ring in place to prevent further damage.

Of course I will be more than happy to send photos of the lens to anyone who is interested (as long as its next week, since I am on a trip till Sunday) as well as images taken with the lens.

I would like to be paid by paypal and would ship to all of Europe. I will get specific quotes before payment is done, to ensure i give you the best deal possible. However i would expect shipping to be between Eur30.00 and EUR50.00 depending on location.

thanks

Reuben

The Image Barrel
My Nikonians Gallery

G