Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2166
View in linear mode

Subject: "AF Nikkor 28mm f/1.4D" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Fotokaj Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Nov 2004Tue 06-Nov-12 06:16 PM
89 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"AF Nikkor 28mm f/1.4D"
Mon 18-Feb-13 09:47 AM by Fotokaj

Logatec, SI

I decided to sell one of my favorite lenses - the legendary Nikon AF Nikkor 28mm f/1.4D.

The lens is in perfect working condition except for a small cosmetic issue; a crease on MF/AF ring. It is a pretty common issue with this lens. I bought it already carrying the same crease from a previous owner and used the lens on my D3 with no problems whatsoever. I actually had the MF/AF replaced in december 2010, but the crease started to show right back after 7 months ... kinda destined to be there, I guess .. It's not a crack, though.

I won't be loosing any words over the IQ of this lens ... - if you are interested, you know what you are looking at. I'm selling it with some other gear to finance a couple of D800 bodies, as the nature of my photography work has changed.

The lens I'm selling now was one of the last ones being made; only about 30 copies were made after mine before production stopped!

The lens comes with both caps, a metal HN-9 lens hood, Hoya S-HMC Pro1 UV(O) 72mm filter and the original box and papers.

Asking price: 1.599€ € / 1.299£ + shipping within EU

Can also be bought paired with Nikon D3 camera body (see other ad) for 3.499€ / 2.799£

Pictures of the lens uppon request.

"You can never get close enough" said Robert Cappa. Well, he actually did...

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Fotokaj Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Nov 2004Thu 22-Nov-12 10:33 AM
89 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: AF Nikkor 28mm f/1.4D"
In response to Reply # 0
Thu 22-Nov-12 10:34 AM by Fotokaj

Logatec, SI

OK, I really need to get this lens moving; now offering a 25% discount!

_ _ _

Fotokaj Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Nov 2004Thu 24-Jan-13 01:51 PM
#2. "RE: AF Nikkor 28mm f/1.4D"
In response to Reply # 1

Logatec, SI

Still available ...

dsapkota Basic MemberWed 30-Jan-13 07:45 PM
116 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: AF Nikkor 28mm f/1.4D"
In response to Reply # 2
Wed 30-Jan-13 10:31 PM by dsapkota

utrecht, NL

You have got PM.

Fotokaj Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Nov 2004Thu 31-Jan-13 03:25 PM
#4. "RE: AF Nikkor 28mm f/1.4D"
In response to Reply # 3

Logatec, SI

Sale pending.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell in the EU topic #2166 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.